Personal Training by Scottsdale Sports Medicine provides you the motivation to begin a workout program and to stick to it. Personal Trainers provide energy and enthusiasm at the gym, in your home, or corporate facilities. Motivation, when combined with a tailored exercise program specific to each individual, will help you unlock your potential and guide you toward your physical fitness success.
Our programs are tailored specifically to each individual, their abilities and goals. We help you along the way with proven programs and methods that will help you get over the hurdles of personal fitness.
Whether you are looking to shed unwanted pounds, bulk up and add strength or looking to just get in shape... we have the program for you:
- 30 minute training session
- 60 minute training session
- In-home visits
- Stretch therapy- 30 minute session
- Exercise Evaluation and Prescription (see below)
- 6 week ultimate training program (see below)
Exercise Evaluation and Prescription:
60 minute assessment includes overview of current exercise routine and accessibility to equipment/facilities, training, etc. Based on assessment, an individualized fitness program is developed. Components of the exercise prescription will include cardiovascular fitness, resistance training, flexibility and sport-specific performance enhancement goals.
6 week Ultimate Training Program:
Our comprehensive fitness assessment and training program will give you the tools and motivation you need to improve your cardiovascular health, muscle tone and overall fitness level in just 6 weeks.
- Initial visit: baseline DEXA body composition scan and 60 minute exercise prescription.
- ½ hour personal training sessions 3 days per week for 6 weeks (18 sessions).
- A follow-up DEXA body composition scan is done at the conclusion of the program to quantify results.
For more information and pricing or to schedule an appointment please call 480.664.4615