The team at Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute (SSMI) is committed to keeping patients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re currently seeing patients’ in-person and are taking the appropriate safety and hygiene measures after every appointment.
Some of those protocols include the following:
- All guests in the facility must wear a facemask or face covering at all times.
- Temperatures will be checked at the beginning of all appointments.
- If a temperature is above 100 degrees, the appointment will be rescheduled.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter the facility. Call and reschedule your appointment.
- Avoid bringing in any additional guests to the appointment unless it’s a guardian or caretaker.
- The SSMI staff sanitizes testing equipment and exam rooms after each appointment.
If you don’t want to come into the office, we’re also seeing patients though TeleSports Medicine. Please call the office at 480-664-4615 to set up a virtual appointment or in-person with an SSMI health provider.
Stay Happy and Healthy!