TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute accepts the following cards:
You certify that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute records. The following steps are taken to enhance security of electronic payments:
- Payments will be processed directly by Stripe.com (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute services and Internet resources.
- Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute will confirm your payment details via email.
By using Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute’s online credit card facilities, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Scottsdale Sports Medicine Institute Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at email@example.com or call 480-664-4615.